LED strip lighting can be a fantastic addition to any room in your home especially the bathroom.
The bathroom is one of the most important rooms in your home. You want it to be intimate, comfortable and ambient; yet it still needs to be functional. That’s why the lighting you choose is so essential.
LED tape is excellent when it comes to functionality thanks to its durability, range of colours and safety, and because it is waterproof it’s a perfect solution for the bathroom.
So here’s how to install our stunning LED tape in your bathroom in five easy steps.
1. Cut the channel to the length you require
2. Install LED tape into recess channel
3. Rout out a groove in the ceiling and fit lights. You can also use silicon for an extra secure fit
4. Install the channels and wire up to the driver. Add a Mi light receiver to allow dimming of the lights for different times of the day if you wish, or leave them set on a certain brightness. You can also add wifi app to control with your SmartPhone
5. You’re done! Fully installed warm white wireless 2700k strips that are fully dimmable and look great